Home » Firms » Warwick Finance

Warwick Finance

Current Status: No longer authorised

Reference Number: 312720

Website: Not Listed

Link to FCA: https://register.fca.org.uk/s/firm?id=001b000000MfRNTAA3


This firm has been subject to disciplinary or regulatory action. That action may be historic or it may currently affect the regulated activities they are permitted to do. Check the record and contact the FCA if you need further help.

0/5 (0 Reviews)

A firm that is no longer authorised may have had its authorisation revoked for a variety of reasons, such as voluntary cancellation, failure to meet regulatory requirements, non-compliance with rules and regulations, enforcement action, failure to pay fees, or inactivity. It is important to check the FCA register or contact the FCA directly for more information about the specific firm's authorisation status and the reasons behind any changes.

These measures should include adequate systems and controls, sufficient staff training, accurate disclosures, proper management of conflicts of interest, adherence to conduct rules, client protections, financial crime prevention, data protection compliance, and sufficient capital and liquidity.

In recent years, the UK financial services industry has been marred by several high-profile cases of financial mis-selling, particularly with Payment Protection Insurance (PPI), Interest Rate Hedging Products (IRHP), endowment mortgages, and pension products. Such mis-selling has resulted in billions of pounds in compensation for affected consumers, businesses, and pensioners. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has taken steps to address the issue of mis-selling, with enforcement actions, compensation schemes, and new regulations to increase disclosure and transparency. However, the risk of mis-selling is still present and requires vigilance from both regulators and the industry.

If you believe you have been mis-sold a financial product or service, you should contact the firm that sold it to you and file a formal complaint. If they reject your claim or you are not satisfied with their response, you can escalate the issue to the Financial Ombudsman Service, who can review the case and make a decision. If the firm is no longer in business or has been declared in default, you can file a claim with the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. It's important to act quickly, as there may be time limits for submitting claims, and consider seeking independent financial or legal advice.

Walker Cumming

Warwick Finance

PTL Associates (UK)


Craig Mitchell

Heaney Finance

First Aid Finance

Aquila Financial Services

S Goodwin & M Best

Juno Moneta Wealth Ltd

Trevor Hubbard, Esq.

Doug Hacking Motor Cycles

Gracechurch Associates

Tamworth Finance

Green Denman & Company

Motor Car Credit

Smith, Whiteley & Company

Trafalgar Finance

VTB Capital plc

Powsney & Co. Limited

Drummond Moores Plc

Whitehead Group Limited

Msf Motor (Yorkshire) Ltd

Charter Heaven Limited

From the blog

Our latest posts