Home » Firms » Oxford Motorcycles Ltd

Oxford Motorcycles Ltd

Current Status: No longer authorised

Reference Number: 313584

Website: Not Listed

Link to FCA: https://register.fca.org.uk/s/firm?id=001b000000MfSIlAAN


10 Hythe Bridge Street
O X 1 2 E W


0/5 (0 Reviews)

A firm that is "No longer authorised" may have had its authorisation removed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) due to voluntary cancellation, failure to meet regulatory requirements, non-compliance with rules and regulations, enforcement action, failure to pay fees, or inactivity. To gain further insight into a firm's authorisation status and the reasons for any changes, it is important to check the FCA register or contact the FCA directly.

Such measures can help ensure that firms are meeting their legal and regulatory obligations, protecting clients and consumers, and avoiding potential financial, legal, and reputational risks.

The UK financial services industry has seen a spate of high profile cases of financial mis-selling in the recent past, including Payment Protection Insurance (PPI), Interest Rate Hedging Products (IRHP), Endowment Mortgages, and Pension Mis-selling. All of these cases demonstrate the importance of robust regulatory frameworks and effective oversight by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The FCA has taken significant steps to address mis-selling, including enforcement actions, compensation schemes, and the introduction of new regulations to improve disclosure and transparency. However, mis-selling remains a risk that requires ongoing vigilance from both regulators and the industry. The extent of mis-selling may vary across different financial products and services, and it is essential to remain alert to potential issues.

If you think you have been mis-sold a financial product or service, you should contact the firm responsible to file a formal complaint and start the process of seeking compensation. If the firm rejects your claim or you are unsatisfied with the response, you can escalate the issue to the Financial Ombudsman Service. If the firm is no longer in business or has been declared in default, you can make a claim with the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. It's important to act quickly, as there may be time limits for submitting claims, and it's also recommended to seek independent financial or legal advice.

Walker Cumming

Warwick Finance

PTL Associates (UK)


Craig Mitchell

Heaney Finance

First Aid Finance

Aquila Financial Services

S Goodwin & M Best

Juno Moneta Wealth Ltd

Trevor Hubbard, Esq.

Doug Hacking Motor Cycles

Gracechurch Associates

Tamworth Finance

Green Denman & Company

Motor Car Credit

Smith, Whiteley & Company

Trafalgar Finance

VTB Capital plc

Powsney & Co. Limited

Drummond Moores Plc

Whitehead Group Limited

Msf Motor (Yorkshire) Ltd

Charter Heaven Limited

From the blog

Our latest posts