Home » Firms » Loan Assured Financial Services limited

Loan Assured Financial Services limited

Current Status: No longer authorised

Reference Number: 304202

Website: Not Listed

Link to FCA: https://register.fca.org.uk/s/firm?id=001b000000MfSKUAA3


1 Waterside Court
Bold Street
South Yorkshire
S9 2LR
S 9 2 L R


0/5 (0 Reviews)

A firm with the status of "No longer authorised" may have had its authorisation removed for a variety of reasons, such as voluntary cancellation, failure to meet regulatory requirements, non-compliance with rules and regulations, enforcement action, failure to pay fees, or inactivity. It's important to check the FCA register or contact the FCA directly to learn more about a particular firm's authorisation status and the reasons for any changes.

Such initiatives can help to identify and mitigate any potential risks or breaches, ensuring the firm is adhering to the applicable legal, regulatory, and ethical obligations.

The UK financial services industry has been plagued by financial mis-selling in the past, with some of the most notable cases involving Payment Protection Insurance (PPI), Interest Rate Hedging Products (IRHP), Endowment Mortgages, and Pension mis-selling. To combat this issue, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has taken steps to improve disclosure and transparency, and enforce regulations and compensation schemes. While these measures are helpful, the risk of mis-selling remains an ongoing concern that needs to be monitored and addressed.

Those looking to seek compensation for mis-selling should consider contacting the firm responsible, the Financial Ombudsman Service, and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme for further information. If you have been mis-sold a financial product or service in the UK, it is important to take action quickly. Start by contacting the firm that sold the product or service, providing all relevant details and evidence of mis-selling. If they reject the complaint or you are not satisfied with their response, you can escalate the issue to the Financial Ombudsman Service, an independent body that resolves disputes between consumers and financial services providers. Their decisions are legally binding on the firm. If the firm is no longer in business, you can file a claim with the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, a statutory compensation fund. Consider seeking independent financial or legal advice, especially if the claim is complex or involves a large sum of money.

Walker Cumming

Warwick Finance

PTL Associates (UK)


Craig Mitchell

Heaney Finance

First Aid Finance

Aquila Financial Services

S Goodwin & M Best

Juno Moneta Wealth Ltd

Trevor Hubbard, Esq.

Doug Hacking Motor Cycles

Gracechurch Associates

Tamworth Finance

Green Denman & Company

Motor Car Credit

Smith, Whiteley & Company

Trafalgar Finance

VTB Capital plc

Powsney & Co. Limited

Drummond Moores Plc

Whitehead Group Limited

Msf Motor (Yorkshire) Ltd

Charter Heaven Limited

From the blog

Our latest posts