Home » Firms » Leafy Lane Limited

Leafy Lane Limited

Current Status: No longer authorised

Reference Number: 311784

Website: Not Listed

Link to FCA: https://register.fca.org.uk/s/firm?id=001b000000MfAcMAAV


Haig House
Haig Road
WA16 8DX
W A 1 6 8 D X


0/5 (0 Reviews)

A firm that is "No longer authorised" may have had its authorisation revoked for a variety of reasons. These could include voluntary cancellation, failure to meet regulatory requirements, non-compliance with rules and regulations, enforcement action, failure to pay fees, or inactivity. It is important to consult the FCA Register or contact the FCA directly for more information about a particular firm's authorisation status and the reasons for any changes.

Possible causes of non-compliance may include inadequate systems and controls, poor governance, insufficient staff training, misleading or inaccurate disclosures, conflicts of interest, breaches of conduct rules, inadequate client protections, financial crime, data protection breaches, and inadequate capital or liquidity. By taking proactive steps to prevent and address these issues, firms can ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.

The UK financial services industry has seen numerous cases of financial mis-selling in the past, including Payment Protection Insurance (PPI), Interest Rate Hedging Products (IRHP), Endowment mortgages and Pension mis-selling. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has responded by taking steps to address these issues, such as launching enforcement actions, compensation schemes and introducing new regulations. Despite these efforts, there is still a risk of mis-selling, particularly when it comes to certain products and services. For this reason, it is essential that the FCA and the industry remain vigilant to ensure that consumers are protected from mis-selling and are treated fairly.

If you have been mis-sold a financial product or service in the UK, you may be eligible to seek compensation. To begin the process, contact the firm that sold you the product or service and file a formal complaint. If the firm rejects the complaint or you are unsatisfied with the response, you can escalate the issue to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). The FOS is an independent body that resolves disputes between consumers and financial services providers, and their decisions are legally binding on the firm. If the firm is no longer in business or has been declared in default, you can file a claim with the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). It's important to act quickly when seeking compensation, as there may be time limits for submitting claims. You may also want to consider getting independent financial or legal advice. Remember that specific processes and eligibility criteria may vary depending on the financial product, service, or circumstances involved.

Walker Cumming

Warwick Finance

PTL Associates (UK)


Craig Mitchell

Heaney Finance

First Aid Finance

Aquila Financial Services

S Goodwin & M Best

Juno Moneta Wealth Ltd

Trevor Hubbard, Esq.

Doug Hacking Motor Cycles

Gracechurch Associates

Tamworth Finance

Green Denman & Company

Motor Car Credit

Smith, Whiteley & Company

Trafalgar Finance

VTB Capital plc

Powsney & Co. Limited

Drummond Moores Plc

Whitehead Group Limited

Msf Motor (Yorkshire) Ltd

Charter Heaven Limited

From the blog

Our latest posts