Home » Firms » Heritage Finance Limited

Heritage Finance Limited

Current Status: Revoked

Reference Number: 305358

Website: Not Listed

Link to FCA: https://register.fca.org.uk/s/firm?id=001b000000MfUGfAAN


This firm has been subject to disciplinary or regulatory action. That action may be historic or it may currently affect the regulated activities they are permitted to do. Check the record and contact the FCA if you need further help.

0/5 (0 Reviews)

A firm that is no longer authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) may have had its authorisation removed for any of the following reasons: voluntary cancellation, failure to meet regulatory requirements, non-compliance with rules and regulations, enforcement action, failure to pay fees, or inactivity. To find out more details, it is important to check the FCA register or contact the FCA directly.

These measures can help identify potential risks and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.

The UK financial services industry has seen several high-profile cases of financial mis-selling in the past, such as Payment Protection Insurance (PPI), Interest Rate Hedging Products (IRHP), endowment mortgages, and pension mis-selling. This has resulted in billions of pounds in compensation being paid to affected consumers and businesses. In order to protect consumers from mis-selling, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has taken steps to enforce regulations, introduce new regulations, and launch compensation schemes. However, the risk of mis-selling remains a concern that needs to be managed by both regulators and industry players.

For this reason, those looking to claim compensation for mis-selling should contact the relevant firm or organization to find out more about the exact procedure. If you have been mis-sold a financial product or service in the UK, the process of claiming compensation typically involves contacting the firm that sold you the product or service, and filing a formal complaint. If you are not satisfied with their response, you can escalate the issue to the Financial Ombudsman Service, who will review the case and make a decision. If the company is no longer in business or has been declared in default, you can file a claim with the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. It is important to act promptly, as there may be time limits for submitting claims, and to seek independent financial or legal advice if necessary. Each case is different, so contact the relevant firm or organization to find out more about the exact process and eligibility criteria.

Walker Cumming

Warwick Finance

PTL Associates (UK)


Craig Mitchell

Heaney Finance

First Aid Finance

Aquila Financial Services

S Goodwin & M Best

Juno Moneta Wealth Ltd

Trevor Hubbard, Esq.

Doug Hacking Motor Cycles

Gracechurch Associates

Tamworth Finance

Green Denman & Company

Motor Car Credit

Smith, Whiteley & Company

Trafalgar Finance

VTB Capital plc

Powsney & Co. Limited

Drummond Moores Plc

Whitehead Group Limited

Msf Motor (Yorkshire) Ltd

Charter Heaven Limited

From the blog

Our latest posts