Home » Firms » CFT Financials Ltd

CFT Financials Ltd

Current Status: In Liquidation

Reference Number: 446481

Website: Not Listed

Link to FCA: https://register.fca.org.uk/s/firm?id=001b000000MffZsAAJ


Firms are required to confirm at least annually that these details are correct.

0/5 (0 Reviews)

A firm with the status of "No longer authorised" may have had its authorisation revoked by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) due to voluntary cancellation, failure to meet regulatory requirements, non-compliance with rules and regulations, enforcement action, failure to pay fees, or inactivity. To obtain more information on the specific reasons for a firm's authorisation status, it is necessary to check the FCA register or contact the FCA directly.

Such measures can help to ensure that firms are adhering to applicable legal and regulatory requirements and avoiding potential reputational, financial, and legal risks.

The UK financial services industry has seen a number of high-profile cases of financial mis-selling, such as Payment Protection Insurance (PPI), Interest Rate Hedging Products (IRHP), endowment mortgages, and pension products. In response, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has enforced regulations to protect consumers from mis-selling, providing redress and compensation for affected consumers, businesses, and pension holders. Despite these efforts, the risk of mis-selling still remains, meaning that vigilance from both regulators and the industry is required to ensure fair treatment of customers.

Those seeking compensation should therefore contact the firm or relevant authority to confirm the process and any applicable requirements. If you have been mis-sold a financial product or service in the UK, you may be eligible for compensation. To begin the process, contact the firm that sold you the product or service and file a formal complaint. If the firm rejects the complaint or the response is unsatisfactory, you can escalate the issue to the Financial Ombudsman Service. They will review the case and make a decision that is legally binding on the firm. If the firm is no longer in business or has been declared in default, you can file a claim with the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. It is important to act quickly, as there may be time limits for submitting claims, and to consider seeking independent financial or legal advice if the claim is complex or involves a large sum of money. However, the exact process and eligibility criteria may vary, so contact the firm or relevant authority to confirm the details.

Walker Cumming

Warwick Finance

PTL Associates (UK)


Craig Mitchell

Heaney Finance

First Aid Finance

Aquila Financial Services

S Goodwin & M Best

Juno Moneta Wealth Ltd

Trevor Hubbard, Esq.

Doug Hacking Motor Cycles

Gracechurch Associates

Tamworth Finance

Green Denman & Company

Motor Car Credit

Smith, Whiteley & Company

Trafalgar Finance

VTB Capital plc

Powsney & Co. Limited

Drummond Moores Plc

Whitehead Group Limited

Msf Motor (Yorkshire) Ltd

Charter Heaven Limited

From the blog

Our latest posts