Home » Firms » Aspire Personal Finance Ltd

Aspire Personal Finance Ltd

Current Status: No longer authorised

Reference Number: 462395

Website: Not Listed

Link to FCA: https://register.fca.org.uk/s/firm?id=001b000000MfYU9AAN


Unit 3 Basepoint Business Centre,
Bromsgrove Technology Park,
B60 3ET
B 6 0 3 E T


0/5 (0 Reviews)

A firm with the status "No longer authorised" may have had its authorisation revoked by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for various reasons, such as voluntary cancellation, failure to meet regulatory requirements, non-compliance with FCA rules and regulations, enforcement action, failure to pay fees, or inactivity. It is important to check the FCA register or contact the FCA directly for more information regarding the firm's authorisation status and the specific reason for the revocation.

Reasons for non-compliance can include inadequate systems and controls, poor governance, insufficient staff training, misleading or inaccurate disclosures, conflicts of interest, breaches of conduct rules, inadequate client protections, financial crime, data protection breaches, and inadequate capital or liquidity. By adhering to these measures, firms can ensure they remain compliant with applicable laws, regulations, and standards.

The UK financial services industry has seen a number of high-profile cases of financial mis-selling, from Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) to Interest Rate Hedging Products (IRHP) and pension mis-selling. This has led to billions of pounds in compensation for affected consumers and businesses. In response, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has taken a number of steps to protect consumers from mis-selling and promote fair treatment, including enforcement actions, compensation schemes, and new regulations. While these measures have been helpful, the risk of mis-selling remains an ongoing concern that must be addressed by both regulators and the industry.

If you have been mis-sold a financial product or service in the UK, the first step is to contact the firm that sold it and file a formal complaint. If the firm rejects the complaint or you are not satisfied with the response, you can escalate the issue to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), an independent body that resolves disputes between consumers and financial services providers. Their decisions are legally binding on the firm and their service is free for consumers. If the firm responsible for the mis-selling is no longer in business or has been declared in default, you can file a claim with the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). However, it's important to act promptly, as there may be time limits for submitting claims. Additionally, you should consider seeking independent financial or legal advice, especially if the claim is complex or involves a large sum of money. Note that the specific processes and eligibility criteria may vary depending on the financial product, service, or circumstances.

Walker Cumming

Warwick Finance

PTL Associates (UK)


Craig Mitchell

Heaney Finance

First Aid Finance

Aquila Financial Services

S Goodwin & M Best

Juno Moneta Wealth Ltd

Trevor Hubbard, Esq.

Doug Hacking Motor Cycles

Gracechurch Associates

Tamworth Finance

Green Denman & Company

Motor Car Credit

Smith, Whiteley & Company

Trafalgar Finance

VTB Capital plc

Powsney & Co. Limited

Drummond Moores Plc

Whitehead Group Limited

Msf Motor (Yorkshire) Ltd

Charter Heaven Limited

From the blog

Our latest posts